venerdì 9 dicembre 2011

someone brought flowers

The morning progresses smoothly between working and banter with colleagues ... ...

but suddenly everything changed.



A colleague in the next room begins to scream .... I rush to her thinking has made evil ...



she screams rough sentence ... "has fallen" ... "is there on the ground" ... "help" ...



Tizi ana what do you say?

who is there?

calm down-I and shake to the shoulders-



"facing" tells me you tears



I look out the window ... a lady lifeless to the ground with a stain of blood under her head ...



I run in my room

I do think to 112 and lost precious seconds

I hand trembles

the policeman who answered me I immediately pass 118

the 118 tells me arriving soon

I also call firefighters who are near them, why the Lady is in a closed courtyard and could be not easy to get from you ...



the minutes pass ... tic tac tic tac .... and the heart of Mrs. I?

then the window I see nurses of 118 .... one shakes his head ... the cover



the priest comes to extreme unction



8 minutes have passed since Tiziana yelled.

tic tac tic tac

silence



I find myself staring at the blood dirty white sheet from a side and I wonder what might have pushed the black-haired Lady in a similar gesture



I think what problems could have



I think his sons



have the May 2, 2002 and 10.39 of Thursday that lady decided to commit suicide







13.12 are when it comes to the magistrate



are 14.38 when finally wear away



now it has remained a bloodstain



last night I dreamt that lady .... I dreamed that I was talking about and who was wondering its problems ... ... naively think if he had someone maybe wouldn't be close to doing what he did .... but I know that is not so easy



and I think I think



someone brought flowers



I wonder if the lady saw them

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento