venerdì 9 dicembre 2011

a gold ingot to only EUR 35.00.

a gold ingot to only EUR 35.00.


Cons: too many people use it





I had heard from friends, relatives, neighbors, advertising on tv, magazines in short was made much propaganda on this perfume and many of my friends use it and for some time he also used my husband. Now I know recognize a km away. Also because it is a scent that leaves the wake ... It is very persistent can last me until the day after. Has a very fresh and pleasant fragrance with notes of head-blood Mandarin, grapefruit, peppermint;-heart-absolute of rose, cinnamon, spices;-background notes-leather blond Woods, patchouli, white, amber, a mix of "ingredients" that create a beautiful and excellent scent ... However, I must say that my husband has used only a few weeks because it is a widely used and sometimes it happens that in our group of friends on 10 men half usa 1 million and therefore I recommended to store it in the drawer ... the cost is not high quality view of perfume ... 35.00 EUR for lingotto # form # 50 ml bottle from

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento