lunedì 27 gennaio 2014

nokia lumia 1020

Nokia Lumia 1020I was lucky enough to try this for product ' a friend of mine bought two weeks ago and I was speechless . This struck me more is the camera. I am a lover of photos and I have to always walk with a camera always with me. Now certainly would not replace my camera with any other product but this smartphone is making me change idea.Ha a 41 MP camera well . I repeat has a camera of 41 MP , which for a smartphone until last year was something unthinkable , and certainly the best on the mercato.Per the rest of the desing is very good , a phone that goes straight to the eye. Operating system Windows Phone 8 has allowed us to close the gap created by ios and android.La first thing you notice as soon as you pick up the weight, definitely lower than a Lumia 920, but distributed in an unequal due to the heavy target high at the extremity of the device. People used to hold it with one hand will notice soon that a sensor that big had consequences on the form factor , thus making the index frequent contact with the bottom of the ledge. None of the two things , the greatest weight in the upper part and a target very pronounced , is however troublesome after a few days of use , then become completely normal with the passage of time . The ergonomics in general is very good, thanks to lower weight and thickness , so that he finally stopped hurting ourselves the palm of the hand on which rested the Lumia 920 with all the weight off his edge . Certainly depend on how to keep the devices from the fact that we tend to always use only one hand , the size of that and a myriad of other factors, but from this point of view we feel we definitely approve honors the work done by Nokia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento