martedì 28 gennaio 2014

Asus Transformer BOOK T100TA-DK002H

Asus Transformer BOOK T100TA-DK002H  
I noticed this computer on the famous ecommerce site amazon . What struck me immediately that this is a windows 8.1 tablet that can dock to a keyboard is just becoming a real PC.
Before talking about the features of the product list :
MS Windows 8.1
Weight 1030 grams
10-inch screen
Intel Atom Z3740
2048 Mb RAM
32 Gb flash memory ( of which 15 gb solid occupied by the operating system and office home and student pre-installed)
8060 mah battery , 11 hours estimated ( yet to see if it really is so )
WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth and GPS Yes, No
USB ( sin he has one and placed on the keyboard is removable)
1.2 MP Camera ( Front only . Missing back)
HDMI (mini hdmi )
The product I ordered from bow ( group eprice ) because even here paypal gave me a discount of 5 % + free shipping. The product cost 355.00 Euros (book because not yet available). With the discount I came to € 329 .
I booked the 29/11 and I received it on 10/12 .
Just upload it because I had to open drain. The convenient thing is that you load it with the universal micro usb port (like mobile phones today ) . No problem then have to take the specific charger .
Turned on the laptop I did the first configurations. The thing that made ​​me stay bad that the 32 gb hard disk initials there are only 15 gb. Then it only has a USB port that is inserted into the removable keyboard . The screen tablet that only has a Micro USB port for charging. Micro HDMI to connect it to an external monitor and an input micro sd sure that I will use for a 32 gb micro sd card to free up space on the disc. I hope I can installarci here the programs , so it does not occupy the space of the main disk .
The screen of the video ( tablet for instance) is quite responsive. I used the apple ipad I noticed that the windows system 8.1 if you do not launch applications in the store you can not use it. To understand the applications in the form of tiles . Not those launched from the desktop.
The fact that a computer ( mini computer ) is very convenient. The transformation in releasing the tablet keyboard is very fast . Just press a button and immediately pops up. The weight is not exactly light but it is nice to hold your hand.
In the test I noticed a block that does not allow me to do anything (after the password is entered ) . I had to restart it by pressing the button more than 10 seconds off .
The battery life I have not had time to see if it really lasts longer than 10 hours . But just believe it. I'll update it as soon as I can.
Conclusions .
Nice hybrid between tablet and computer . Pretty handy . Negative point little hard disk space . Poca only 2gb ram and a few USB ports .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento