giovedì 29 dicembre 2011

Lego City 7630 Ruspa

I must say that i love the lego games. I believe that they are very creative and very stimulating creativity and the desire to interact in children (but also for larger). I bought this scraper as a Christmas gift for the I adored grandchild that adora lego games!! When she discarded the gift her eyes sparkled with joy, and couldn't wait to start building its scraper! The lego is a very good brand and company, which builds games to perfection after many years these bricks do not give any sign of wear! Even the price is very affordable, I paid almost nothing 15.90 seen prices that we are on toys. It's a game suitable for children from 5 to 12 years, not recommended for very small children because there are tiny bricks and there is the risk of putting them in the mouth and create serious problems! It's a game board of purchase for any gift!! Have fun

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento